About the Scholarships
Trent University, Canada has invited the Trent University Entrance Scholarships 2023 Online Registration Form at the authorized website fo the department.All eligible and interested students who want to admission in undergraduate studies may apply for this Scheme with the link mentioned below. We will soon update the last date to fill application form for this scholarship.
The program is open to all international scholars who want to take part in the UG degree at the college. Each selected successful academic will receive the amount of CAD 1,000 to CAD 3,000 to complete their schooling in Canada. In this webpage, we will provide all relevant details about the scholarship such as eligibility criteria, documents needed, and selection criteria that will help you to fill the Entrance Scheme conveniently.
About Trent University Entrance Studentship
Name of University: Trent University, Canada
Course Level: Undergraduate Course
Benefits: CAD 1,000 to CAD 3,000
Award of the Scholarship
The selected scholars will get the following benefits from Trent University, based on their last academic average as mentioned below. Please note that we plan to calculate the final average based solely on academic matters.
- For 80% – 84%, the Scholarship amount would be CAD 1,000.
- For 85% – 89%, CAD 2,500.
- For 90% – 94%, CAD 1,500 would be granted.
- For 95%+, CAD 3,000.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students should have a High School diploma.
- We will consider all nationalities for this scholarship.
- Have proof of English proficiency in speaking and writing both or provisional fee through Trent-ESL: English for Campus.
- Students should meet minimum grades condition
- He/She should meet Program-Specific Necessities
- This is the eligibility criteria for Trent University Entrance Scholarships 2023.
A high school in development or, if completed, final transcription. Generally, an in-progress transcript must include Score 12, 1st term outcomes.
Procedure to Apply for Trent University Entrance Scholarship
To get hold of this amazing educational opportunity, scholars are suggested to take admission in the UG degree program at Trent University, Canada. All students applying to Trent are normally considered for Trent University Entrance Scholarships.
Points to Remember
- To get admission to the University, Students must have a minimum 70% average in academic studies.
- Students studying abroad at Trent for a year or term are not eligible for the Entrance Grant.
- We review selected students separately to determine if they meet the English Language Proficiency requirement in both writing and speaking.
- The scholarship program is non-renewable.
If you have any queries related to Trent University Entrance Scholarships 2023 then kindly ask in the comment section.