About the Scholarship
This is a great opportunity for those students who must have passed 10th Class, 12th Class and Graduation Degree from a recognized board or institution. The Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2023 will soon issue by Combined Counselling Board. Forgetting additional details, contenders can check our official web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further details.
Name of the Organization: Combined Counselling Board
Information Regarding: Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2023
Eligibility Criterion: Applicants must have passed 10th Class, 12th Class and Graduation Degree from a recognized board or institution.
Essential Documents Required
- 10th, 12th or Graduation mark Sheet.
- Student must have Bank Account number & detailed account information.
- Two recent passport size photograph.
Scholarship reward by the official authorities of CCB
- The selected candidates will be rewarded with the full wave off in the tuition fee of the course fee.
- As a reward of the scholarship, the applicants will receive a financial support of up to 1 lac to 4 lac as per the courses they applied for.
Instruction to apply for Scholarship 2023
- First of all, candidates need to visit the Official Website of the department that is www.ccbnic.in.
- Hit on the “Apply Online” link
- Select your state.
- Read matters carefully.
- Apply Online and take the print out of Application Receipt.
- Take the printout of counselling letter from the website.
- Attend the counselling process.
- Select your choice college from the colleges’ list of CCB.
- Take the printout of Allotment Letter from Combined Counselling Board.
- Inform your admission to CCB on Website ‘or’ call ccb on (CCB Scholarship Department) for final scholarship approval.
- Above points are the procedure to apply for Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2023.
Phone No: 6202601616
If you have any queries related to Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2023 then kindly ask in the comment section.