About the Programme
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation has invited the West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Programme 2023 Application Form from Class 11 to Ph.D. students of West Bengal at the registered website of the department. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to help students who are not able to go for higher studies and to provide financial assistance.
All eligible and concerned apprentices are advised to go through the following information to know more about eligibility, qualification, age criteria, and applying process. Candidates may apply for the scheme through the official website mentioned at the end of the page. The amount given to scholars may vary from INR 2,550 to INR 4,900 per annum.
Name of Organization: WBMDFC (West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation)
Scholarship Name: West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Programme
Relevant For: Minority Students
Applicable State: West Bengal
Application Last Date: Soon Update
Benefits of the Scheme
Stipend Programme amount may fluctuate from INR 2,550 to INR 4,900 per annum.
|Sr. No.||Course||Fresh Date||Renewal|
|1.||Post-Matric||Soon Update||Soon Update|
|2.||Merit-cum-Means||Soon Update||Soon Update|
|3.||Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means||Soon Update||Soon Update|
|4.||State Govt. Sponsored Stipend Under Talent Support Programme (TSP)||Soon Update||Soon Update|
- A candidate should be a resident of West Bengal.
- He/She should belong to minority communities like Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain & Parsi.
- Maximum 2 students may apply from a family.
- An applicant should be studying in Class 11 to Ph.D. level.
- The selected students obtaining a profit under this organization shall not be allowed to reward the other benefits under the other scholarship programs.
- Must have passed the previous final examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed 2 lakhs per annum.
- Should not be studying in any association outside West Bengal.
- This is the eligibility criteria for West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Programme 2023.
The candidate needs to provide a photocopy of the bank passbook mentioning account details and IFSC code of the bank while submitting the hard copy of the submission.
Procedure to Apply for the Scheme
- Visit the official website i.e. http://wbmdfcscholarship.in/.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and then on ‘New Registration’ on the homepage.
- Select the area where the candidate’s institute is situated and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Fill up all information under the ‘Student Information’ section and ‘Scheme Eligibility’ sections and click on the ‘Submit & Proceed’ button.
- Check Your Applicable Scholarship Scheme & Process Consequently.
- Note your User ID and check Email Inbox /Mobileas displayed on the screen for retrieving the password.
- Login using the registered user id and password on ‘Student Log-In’.
- Fill in all the required details under ‘Basic Information’, ‘Academic Information’, ‘Bank Account Details’ section.
- Verify the application and recheck.
- Print & submit the hard copy of the application form along with the compulsory documents to the concerned organization.
- Kindly follow the below steps to apply for the West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Programme 2023
How to track the Application Form ?
To track the application, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the authorized website.
- Hit on the ‘Track Application’ button.
- Then select your district.
- Enter Your Application ID.
- Enter the Captcha code and finally click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Mandatory Points to Remember
- The studentship will be given only upon the effective verification of information and applicable documents.
- 30% quota of the scholarship is reserved for girl scholars.
- After the final submission of the application, the learners will receive a permanent ID (PID) with the help of which they can track their application.
Applicants can contact the Help Desk for the determination of the technical problems:
Toll-Free no: 1800-120-2130
Dedicated WhatsApp no:8017071714
Technical Helpdesk: 6290875550
Email id: email@example.com