IOCL Scholarship 2023
Regardless of whether you’re currently in the 11th grade, pursuing an intermediate course, embarking on a two-year ITI program, or gearing up for the captivating realms of full-time engineering or medical studies, an extraordinary opportunity awaits you! The IOCL Scholarship for 2023 has now extended its warm invitation, eagerly anticipating applications from those who genuinely merit this invaluable opportunity.
If you are a talented candidate in any of the 10 sports, you can apply for the IOCL Scholarship. This scholarship is awarded to the best candidate performing at a national level in one of those sports. The scholarship is valid for three years and renewal is based on performance in the second year. To apply for the scholarship, you must send a resume and details about your family. Then, wait for the selection process to be complete and you’re all set!
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited is giving away a total of 2500 scholarships in India. These scholarships are open to students from all backgrounds, from the poorest to the richest. The scholarship will reimburse 80% of the tuition fees, depending on the applicant’s performance in the previous year’s exam. Scholarships will last for two years or four years and will be given to the most meritorious students. There is also a special quota for students from PWD backgrounds.
Important Query Section
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
To apply for the IOCL Scholarship, you must have a valid bank account in your name. You should also be a member of a recognized nationalized bank. To receive the scholarship, you must have a minimum grade point average of 50%, although you can obtain higher marks if you qualify for the PWD category. The minimum score for SC/ST/OBC students is 60%. You should also be able to pass the qualifying examination if you’re applying to receive a scholarship.
|10||Regular/Full time in the 11th standards 1st year of Intermediate Course|
|ITI||Regular/Full time in the 1st year of 2 years ITI|
|MBA||Regular/Full time in the 1st year of minimum 2 year postgraduate courses in Business Administration/Management|
|Engineering & MBBS||Regular/Full time in the first year of Engineering/MBBS Degree|
What is the Age Limitation?
- Applicant’s minimum age should be 15 years; maximum age should be 30 years.
- age relaxation according to category wise is given as follows
- OBC applicants: – 3 years
- SC/ST applicants: – 5 years
- PWD applicants: – 10 years
Income Limits: – not more than 100,000/- pre-year
What is the Essential Documents?
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Mark Sheet of the last exam passed
- One passport size photo & signature
- Fees details slip
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is one of the best commercial enterprises. Students can apply for this scholarship by login to the main web portal of the site through online mode. The minimum marks to clear the examination for PWD applicants are 50% and for SC/ST/OBC are 60%.
What is the Scholarship Scheme?
|Sr. no.||Streams||Qualifying Examination||Required Marks||Scholarship Amount|
Application Process for IOCL Scholarship
- To apply for the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Scholarship 2023, visit the official website of the company.
- Then, you must fill out the online form carefully, following the instructions.
- Make sure you follow all the instructions to the letter and submit your application form within the specified time.
- Don’t forget to scan your documents! Follow the official notification for updated documents list.
- If you do not meet the requirements, you’ll be disqualified. This opportunity is only available for the first year of an ITI or Intermediate course.
|last date for receipt of application form||soon update|
|Last date to submit a hard copy of the application form||soon update|
Visit this Official Website to check more info