Combined Counselling Board Scholarship
Are you a bright and ambitious student with dreams of pursuing higher education but facing financial constraints? We present a fantastic opportunity that could change your life! The esteemed Combined Counselling Board Scholarship is now open for applications, and we are eagerly searching for deserving candidates like you. To qualify, you must have achieved a minimum of 33% marks in your last examination, ensuring we embrace students of various academic backgrounds. Furthermore, this scholarship encourages diversity, and thus we’re looking for applicants from states other than Bihar or Delhi.
Besides this, students must apply for the scholarship before the last date. The scholarship can range from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs 4 lakh. To apply, students need to fill the online form or print the form. Students must also provide valid bank account number and detailed account information. Besides, they must provide their bank account number in order to verify their eligibility. Combined Counselling Board Scholarship is available to students from all states of India, and it can help you earn a good degree in your chosen field.
Candidates with these qualifications will qualify for a CCB Scholarship. Once they meet the eligibility requirements, they must fill the application form on priority basis. Only those who register their details will be considered. Moreover, the Scholarship scheme requires that applicants have secured at least 45% to 50% marks in their qualifying exams. Applicants must also choose between submission and declaration options when filling the application form. This is because only those who are registered will be considered for a scholarship
Students can get 100 % scholarship of the course Fee.
Under this scholarship Scheme students can get award up to Rs 1 lakh to 4 lakh depending upon the course they want chose.
Students Must have passed 10th, 12th & graduation can eligible in this scholarship from all regions of India. They should have passed their last exam by mini. 33 % to 50 % marks.
Essential Documents For CCB Scholarship
- 10th, 12th or Graduation mark Sheet.
- Student must have Bank Account number & detailed account information.
- Two recent passport size photograph.
- These are the documents required for the Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2023.
Steps to check the Combined Counselling Board Scholarship.
- First of all, Select your state and check the latest notification carefully
- Apply Online & Take the printout of Application Receipt/Counselling Letter.
- After that attend the counselling
- Select your choice college from CCB colleges list which will be provided at the time of counselling.
- Take the printout of Allotment Letter of your choice college from CCB and talk to your college director (contact number is given in the Allotment Letter).
- At last Inform your admission to CCB scholarship department by calling/whatsup/SMS on mobile number- 6202601616
If you have any queries related to Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2023 then kindly ask in the comment section.