Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship
If your question about where and how to find Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship 2023 to complete their undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams in India .here is good news.
We are happy to inform you Tata Trusts has issued Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Online Registration Form 2023 at the authorized website. Through this scholarship scheme, all selected aspirants get 30% to 80% of the total fees paid to the college/institutes.
If you are also one of those who are eligible and ready to apply https://tatatrusts.goodera.com Medical and Healthcare Registration form 2023 then checks here complete eligibility criteria and apply online before the last date through the link which is mention below
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Trusts Scholarships
- To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must be
- Completed at least the Ist year of his/her study in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams
- Master’s degree students in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams (can be applicable for both the years of his/her study)
Selection Criteria: According to latest Notification, department will shortlist the candidates on the bases of the merit list and interview process
The process to Fill Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship
- First of the check the eligibility criteria carefully
- After that read important instructions and press on “Apply” to proceed.
- The Medical and Healthcare Scholarship is applicable for the current academic year 2023 and covers only the tuition fees
- The students require uploading scan copies of documents mention in the submission form; no other documents must be uploaded.
Important Note: Unclear/unreadable uploaded documents will not be accepted and will pleasure as cancelled
Selected Master’s applicants may be called for an interview
If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com or call on 022-66657172/7198/7447.