About the Award
The Technology Translation Award 2023 is now available by the Science and Engineering Research Board, New Delhi for those candidates who hold a Ph.D. degree or MD/MS/MDS/MVSc degree at the time of applying. We will soon update the last date.
The eligible applicants appropriate may fill Technology Translation Award (SERB-TETRA) 2023 application form by its final date. For more details about the form, candidates can check our page and get all the latest updates from here and stay allied with us for further use.
Name of the Organization: SERB-TETRA (Technology Translation Award)
Details Regarding: Technology Translation Scholarship Program
Benefits Of this Award
SERB-TETRA goals to provide scholarships to competitively potential and eligible candidates. The scholarship amount is INR 15 lakh per year, without international travel.
The funding will be provided normally for two years.
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must Hold a Ph.D. degree in Science, Mathematics, Engineering or MD/MS/MDS/MVSc degree at the time of applying for anendowment.
- Contenders must have regular academic/research position in a recognized academic organization or national laboratory or any other recognized Research & Development institution in India with at least 3 years of provision remaining.
- Foreign nationals (including OCI and NRI) are also eligible to apply if they fulfill the entitlement criteria informed by SERB.
- This is the eligibility criteria for Technology Translation Award 2023
Accurate Procedure to Apply?
- The candidate should register on the official website i.e. https://www.serbonline.in/SERB/Registration.do.
- After successful registration, the User will be sent a confirmation mail on the registered email id and must hit on URL mentioned in the mail to confirm registration.
- After log-in, kindly fill in all the mandatory fields in the application form.
- Certificate from Principal Investigator/Inventor
- Endorsement Letter from the Head of Institution
- Brochures related to Technology Transfer from completed/ ongoing project
- Provision Letter if there is any tie-up with any Start-up or Industry
- Plagiarism responsibility
- A candidate is eligible to apply only one proposal during a call (as a PI or Co-PI).
- Any suggestionstrictly rejected should not be resubmitted without any considerable revision to any structures or programs of the organization.
- The Call for applications will be informed through the website “www.serbonline.in” and “www.serb.gov.in”.
- The selection will be based on the references of the Program Advisory Committee established by the Board. If obligatory, the candidates maybe called for conversation/ presentation.
Dr. Pramod Kumar Prasad, Scientist ‘D’
Science and Engineering Research Board
5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor,
Vasant Square Mall,Plot No. A, Community Centre,
Sector-5, Pocket-5, VasantKunj
Dr. Praveen Kumar S, Scientist ‘F’
If you have any queries related to Technology Translation Award 2023 then kindly ask in the comment section.