Monash Business School International Pathway Scholarship
Monash University, Australia has invited the Monash Business School International Pathway Scholarship Online Application Form for all the students who are commencing undergraduate degree from at a Monash campus in Australia. The last date to apply for this scheme is 12th February 2021. In this web page, we are providing you complete information about the scholarship such as Eligibility Criteria, selection mode, How to apply online, and much more.
Monash Business School International Pathway Scheme Brief Description
Name of Organization: Monash University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: Up to $30,000
Admittance Mode: Online
Nationality: International Students
Benefits of Scholarship
The nominated intellectuals will receive AUD 6,000 per year / 48 credit points of study paid towards progress fees until the tiniest points for the candidate’s degree are accomplished. Chosen scholars will receive up to AUD 30,000 for the extent of the course.
- International Students can apply for this scholarship program.
- Adequate Course/Subjects: The amount will be granted in any UG degree subject offered by the University/Institute.
- Sustain a division average (70%) each semester.
- Scholars must be origination an on-campus UG degree in the Monash Business School at a Monashestate in Australia.
- Interviewees must be studying and finalizing the Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY) at Campus in Australia.
- Have attained a minimum MUFY score of 85.
How to Apply Online Accurately ?
- No submission is compulsory.
- All entitledscholars who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be routinelyevaluated.
- Cannot be postponed.
- Kindly read the request details prudently and submit your application by the aim. For more details, visit their official website i.e. https://www.monash.edu/.
- Press on the ‘Apply Now’ button to apply for the scholarship.
For more details about the application, visit the ‘How to Apply’ webpage dealt by the website.
- Make sure you submit your supporting documents by noon sharp, Friday 12 February 2021.
- Applicants can email documents as a single PDF to email@example.com
- Label the PDF file with your full name and studentship applicant ID.
Based on academic achievement.
For general queries, call on +61 3 9902 6000.
Australian campus business hours are from Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.