About the Scholarship
The University of York has issued the University of York The Laidlaw Scholarship 2023 Online Application Form. This scholarship is for undergraduate students at the certified website of the department in the upcoming days.
If you are also one of the qualified applicants then check here for the complete info about eligibility criteria, selection mode, and how to apply online and fill an application form before the last date.
The main objective of the University of York The Laidlaw Scholarship 2023 is to filter the vivid and hardworking brilliant applicants and provide financial support to the scholar to complete their higher studies in the best way possible.
Benefits of Scholarship
- There are numerous benefits that you may avail as a Laidlaw Scholar, which are:
- Increase knowledge, skills, and sureness in research and leadership.
- Gain valuable convenient skills in management, great communications, and teamwork.
- Have entrée to coaching and mentoring with capable coaches
- Receive a £500 per week scholarship amount for the duration of the Research Project.
- Be entitled to claim extra funds of up to £1,000 for travel and other expenses.
- Gain a Level 5 management qualification certified by the Chartered Management Institute.
For more detailed benefits and queries, since the program is done by the Laidlaw team and you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests.
To access the studentship, a candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Be a University of York undergraduate learner.
- There are no limitations on discipline in department, college, nationality, or fee status.
- The candidate should be in the first year of a three-year degree or the first or second year of a four-year degree
- Should be available to undertake a sponsored research project during the period as well as the Leadership in Action project.
- This is the eligibility criteria for the University of York The Laidlaw Scholarship 2023.
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement mentioning the research facts.
- CV / Resume
The department will evaluate your application through the online application form, which will include personal data and research facts.
The organization will request a short interview if they shortlist you. Please specify on the application form your chosen first choice and second choice date.
Procedure to Apply
There are few easy steps to apply online for the scheme which are:
- Visit their Official Website or the How to Apply section.
- Fill the compulsory details in the application form.
- Attach acopy of all required documents.
- Submit the Application and take a print out for future use.
If you have any further questions related to the University of York The Laidlaw Scholarship 2023 please contact Laidlaw at email email@example.com.
The University of York may be contacted on the below postal address as well as the contact number.
+44 (0) 1904 320 000