Amsterdam Talent Scholarship
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences has invited Amsterdam Talent Scholarship 2021 Application Form in its authorized website. This main objective of this scholarship scheme is to be a focus for excellent students from around the world. Students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can apply for ATS 2021 before the last date according to the eligibility. Participants who want to apply they must read this editorial very carefully and then get the registration form from the official website of the branch or here itself.
Amsterdam Talent Scholarship 2021 Important Over View
Name of the Conducting Authority: Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
Also Known as: Amsterdam Talent Scholarship 2021
Students must have enrolled one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
Applicants must e obtained all 60 credits* in the current academic year, with a minimum average grade of 7,0
Benefits of Scholarship
The program will cover fifty percent of the institutional tuition fee for students who want to study at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
Documents Required at the time of SCHOLARSHIP (ATS) 2021
- High school degree certificate,
- Transcripts of the current school,
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested),
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores,
- Resume/Curriculum vitae.
Instruction to apply Online for Amsterdam Talent 2021 Scholarship
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that press on ‘Apply Now’ link above
- Then using the registered ID/password to access the ‘Application form’
- Fill the scholarship application form accurately
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form
- Press on ‘Submit’ to complete the registration process
- Finally take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
If you are still facing any problem, you can comment in the below given comment box. We will surely provide you with the solution of your problem.