National Level Science Talent Search Examination
Unified Council has issued the NSTSE 2023 Online Registration form for all those students who are studying in Class 2 to 12. The aspirants who are eligible and waiting for the application form can fill according to the eligibility criteria, terms and conditions Notification before the last date through the link which sis mention below
Name of the Conducting Authority: Unified Council
Information Regarding: NSTSE 2023 Online Registration
Name of the Exam: National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE)
Eligibility Criterion: Candidates must be studying in Class 2 to Class 12 are eligible to apply for the exam
- Start of NSTSE Online Registration: Soon Update
- Last date for Applications: Soon Update
- Availability of NSTSE Admit Card: Soon Update
- Exam Date : Soon Uddate
- NSTSE Result Date: Soon Update
Latest Exam Pattern
|Classes||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|2||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|3 to 12||60 Questions||60 Marks|
- The NSTSE 2023 topper (highest percentage) scorer all the classes will Receive Rs 2, 00,000 cash.
- The top 3 rank holder from each class will receive a Laptop, a Memento and a Medal.
- Ranks 4 to 10 and 11 to 40 from each class will get a cash prize of Rs 3,000 and INR 1,000 correspondingly each.
- Rank holders 41 to 100 of each class will receive BMA’s Talent and Olympiad Exams Resource Book from M/s. Brain Mapping Academy.
Way to Apply Online for Registration
- First of all, candidates need to visit the Official website of the department.
- After that, Click on NSTSE.
- Open the link “Press here for Online Registration of Individual Students“.
- Enter all the respective details carefully and press on Submit.
- After that, it will take you to the Payments page. Submit the fees and get the receipt. The accepted modes of payment include Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Net banking.
- Get your NSTSE Application Form preview for your reference
Farhat Hospital Road,
Malakpet, Hyderabad – 500036,
Phone: 040-24557708, 24545862, 66139917
Fax: 040-2454 2215