Fullerton India Scholarship Programme
Fullerton India Scholarship Programme 2022 Online Registration form will soon be available at the authorized website for students who are studying in classes 9th to 12th. All interested and eligible students may check the complete information about the notification carefully and fill out the Fullerton India Scholarship Online Application Form before the last date through the link which is mentioned below..
Fullerton India Key Highlights
It is an initiative to financially support school students by offering scholarship which aims at helping students of Class 9-12 from Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, and West Bengal.
Name of the Organization: Fullerton India Scholarship Programme
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What is the Selection Mode?
Scholarship Programme includes a multi-stage procedure.
The basic criteria of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Selection of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need.
- Telephonic interviews for more shortlisting of candidates.
What is the Document Required ?
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof
- Proof of admission like School ID card/Admission Receipt etc.
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Previous class mark sheet
- Recent passport-size photograph
What is the Scholarship Award?
This scheme is given to class 9th to 12th students. The students will get a total amount of 10,000 rupees.
What are the Eligibility Criteria ?
- Students studying in Class 9-12 can fill out the scholarship form in which they must have scored at least 60% marks in the previous class.
- The annual family income of the candidate must be less than or equal to Rs.4,00,000.
- Only for the scholars from the following districts –
- Vidisha and Khandwa (Madhya Pradesh)
- Hanumangarh and Sri Ganganagar (Rajasthan)
- Jalpaiguri and Haldia (West Bengal)
How to apply for Fullerton India Scholarship Programme 2022
- Visit the official website of Fullerton India Scholarship i.e. https://www.fullertonindia.com/csr/education.aspx.
- Hit on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill in the personal and academic details in the form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Then submit the form.
- Take the printout of the submitted form for future reference