MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship
Table of Contents
Latest Update (25/06/2022) – Are you searching for MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship 2022? If yes then you are on right webpage to fill the Padte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Online Registration form according to the eligibility criteria , notification , term and conditions before the last date through the link which is mention below.
The main objective of the department is to provide this scholarship to support the students who need financial aid to complete their higher education. 10th pass scholarship, 12th pass scholarship s well as their customer service number for talking with an individual for your queries as well as we are also providing you the login and applying steps.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Who is eligible for MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padte Raho Badhte Raho’?
Eligibility of the MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padte Raho, Badhte Raho’:
- Students who lost their parents during COVID-19 pandemic are eligible.
- Applicants must be studying in classes 1st to 12th, graduation or post-graduation programs in India.
- Annual family income of applicants must not be more than 6,00,000 INR from all sources.
- Opens for Indian nationals only.
- Applicable for students enrolled in the academic year 2022-23 and 2022-23.
How to apply for the MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padte Raho Badhte Raho’?
Follow these steps to apply for the MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padte Raho, Badhte Raho’
- Visit the official page of MakeMyTrip Foundation i.e.
- Next hit the “Apply now” button.
- Now, if you are already having the account so may login with any of the given options.
- And, if you are not having the account t so you may click on the register button.
- At last, enter the username and choose the suitable password for your account.
What are the benefits of ‘Padte Raho Badhte Raho’?
Following are the benefits of the MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padte Raho Badhte Raho’
- For students in classes 1st to 8th – INR 24,000
- For students in classes 9th to 12th – INR 30,000
- For graduation and pot graduation students – INR 50,000
Customer support of MakeMyTrip Foundation:
Sometimes you can only require an approachable voice that will support you in dealing with the problems You can ask everything with only one call to their client maintenance staff. You may ask about scholarship portal, scholarship UP and other states.
Customer service number – 011-430-92248 (Ext: 274) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
What are the documents needed for this Scholarship ?
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Hospitality sector proof: Bonafide declaration by the employer of the deceased parent(s)
- Reference of person(s) who knows the family’s crisis (can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
Hope we have solved all your queries regarding MakeMyTrip Foundation loginas well as the customer support. If you still got some issues unresolved you can leave them in the comment box below and back to you right away.