U-Go Scholarship Program
Latest News ( 8/01/2023) – The team members of the U-Go have started an initiative a scholarship scheme called the U-Go Scholarship Program online application form link for all girls pursuing professional undergraduate courses in teaching, nursing, pharmacy, medicine, engineering, etc. All selected candidates get benefits of Rs 60,000 per year for up to 4 years.
SAQ (Student Asked Question)
What is the last date to apply for a Scholarship?
Who can apply for U-Go Scholarship Program 2022?
- Girls pursuing professional graduation courses such as teaching, nursing, pharmacy, medicine, engineering, etc. are eligible for U-Go Scholarships.
- Contenders must study in the Ist years of their graduation program.
- Applicants must have secured at least 70% marks in Class 10 and 12 examinations.
- Parents’ Income must be less than INR 5 lakhs Form all Sources.
- Contenders from PAN India can apply for this scholarship.
What are the Benefits of the U-Go Scholarship Program?
Teaching Section – INR 40,000 per year for 2 years
For Nursing and Pharma Section – INR 40,000 per year for 4 years
For Engineering and Medicine Section – INR 60,000 per year for 4 years
Important Note: According to the Official Notification, Scholarship funds can be used only for academic expenditure purposes, which include tuition fees, hostel fees, food, travel, internet, device, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
What are the documents required for U-Go Scholarship Program?
- The intermediate mark sheet and all passing certificates and identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Recent admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Parents Income
- Payment receipts are to be submitted for funds spent by beneficiaries toward their academic pursuit
- Applicants Complete Bank account details
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
How can I Apply for U-Go Scholarship Program?
- First of all, check the Notification Carefully and log in to the official website of the department.
- Then follow the Application Form Link
- After that submit your registered ID and move to the ‘Application Form Page’.
- You will now be transmitted to the ‘Scholarship application form page.
- After that Press the ‘Start Application’ button to originate the application process.
- Then Upload all the essential documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and Hit on ‘Preview’.