Fullerton India Scholarship Programme
Fullerton India Scholarship Programme 2020 Online Application form Available Now. Through the scholarship department will supports school students who face financial problems in continuing their education.
The main motive behind Fullerton India Scholarship
Programme 2020 is to help needy students of Class 9-12 from Guwahati, Jorhat
and Dibrugarh in the state of Assam.
Best Part-Time Jobs Online
All eligible students may apply for Fullerton India Scholarship Scheme before or on closing date according to the eligibility, term and condition, selection procedure, documentation as mentioned below.
Application Deadline: 31th January 2020
Result Declaration: Will be updated soon.
Application and Eligibility Criteria
- For the students studying in class 9-12.
- There should be at least 60% marks in previous class.
- Annual family income should be less than or equal to 4 lakh.
- The students should be belonging to Guwahati, Jorhat and Dibrugarh in the state of Assam.
Benefits of Fullerton India Scholarship Programme2020
Students will get the scholarship of INR 10000.
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (School ID card/Admission Receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Previous class mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Selection Procedure
- Multi Stage Process.
- Screening of scholarship applications.
- Telephonic Interview.
- Face-to-Face Interview.
How to apply for Fullerton India Scholarship Programme 2020
Press on the official portal link: https://www.fullertonindia.com/csr/education.aspx
Press “Apply” button to start application process.
Provide personal and educational details such as name, date of birth, qualification, age, father’s name etc.
Upload all educational and other documents after checking them carefully.
Finally submit the form and take printout.
Terms and Conditions
Applicants only from Guwahati, Jorhat and Dibrugarh in the state of Assam may apply for Fullerton India Scholarship Programme 2020.