The Thiel Fellowship
Attention all students aged 22 or younger! The Thiel Foundation is calling for applications for The Thiel Fellowship 2023 Application Form. Prepare yourself for an incredible opportunity to secure a total of $100,000 over a span of two years, along with exclusive access to top-notch leadership training and a wealth of valuable resources. This fellowship is your gateway to unlocking your potential and making remarkable strides towards your goals. Don’t miss out on this life-changing chance. The fellowship, also known as “20 under 20,” is an esteemed program that opens doors for young minds to turn their ideas into reality. Don’t miss out on this chance to accelerate your growth and achieve your goals with the support of The Thiel Foundation.
Applicants with an imaginative bent of mind may apply for The Thiel Fellowship 2023 via online mode 24/7 anytime they want. If you are also one of them drop out of school and pursue other works then check here complete eligibility criteria and fill application form according to the eligibility criteria.
Important Over View– Fellowship 2023
Country Name – USA
Institute Of the Fellow Ship – Thiel Foundation’s Network
Studies Level – Non-degree program in any field
Place of study– Not specified
Last Date – There is no specific deadline, you can apply at any time
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Candidates must age 22 or younger.
- Aspirants should drop out of school.
- The scholarship is meant for young contenders who want to build new things.
- The applicant must be able to showcase that he/she has brilliant ideas.
- Above are the eligibility criteria for The Thiel Fellowship 2023.
Application Process for Fellowship 2023
- First, of all log in the official website of the portal.
- After that new page will open on your screen, then to press on the Sign Up option.
- On this web page, you must fill the email id and password and then confirm the password.
- On properly entering the asking details, the applicant account will create.
How to Create Your Profile?
The applicants have to create a profile for The Thiel Fellowship by entering important details like name, email id, and date of birth.
Fill Information on the Application Form
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Recent location
- Recent work address and location
- Project/company link
- Linked link