President’s Award Vocal Scholarship
MI College of Contemporary Music, California will soon update the President’s Award Vocal Scholarship 2022 Application form for all students who are studying in AA or BM Vocal Programs. All eligible Undergraduate degree pursuing students should apply for this scholarship scheme through online mode by using below given easy steps. Students may manage best study way after getting scholarship to do well for your result.We suggested to every applied candidates submit President’s Award Scholarship Application form accurately to get award for well study & career.
President’s Award Vocal Scholarship MI 2022 Important Over View
|Conducted Body||MI College of Contemporary Music, California|
|About Post||President’s AwardScholarship, Musicians Institute|
|Mode of Application –||Online Mode|
|Who can Apply||Appearing in AA or BM Vocal Programs|
|Category of Article –||Scholarship Program pursuing Candidates|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon update|
IQS( Important Query Section)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- International students and U.S. citizens can apply.
- Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) Program, or Bachelor of Music in Performance (Vocal) Program pursuing candidates can apply.
- Students must have newly enrolling and current/returning students in any MI program.
- Candidates need to have Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- Previous scholarship winners can’t apply.
What is the Scholarship Award ?
Students will get USD 1,000 toward the first quarter of the program.
Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of eligibility criteria and the quality of song performances as submitted with the application.
|Last date to Apply Online for UG Scholarship||28th August 2020|
Way to Apply for Scholarship Program 2022 Step by Step:
- First, open the official website that is https://scholarships.mi.edu/.
- Then, candidates need to select the “President’s Award Vocal Scholarship” and open the “Next” link.
- Now, the status of enrollment and press on the “Next” tab.
- Then, fill up the application form accurately
- Now, students need to upload scanned documents/certificates as per requirement.
- Then, press on the submit tab and submit the form.
- At last, take a print out of Scholarship scheme for future use.