President’s Award Vocal Scholarship
Calling all passionate vocalists currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in AA or BM Vocal Programs at MI College of Contemporary Music, California! Brace yourself for sensational news! The highly coveted President’s Award Vocal Scholarship 2023 is now open for applications, and we wholeheartedly urge all eligible students to take advantage of this remarkable opportunity by submitting their applications through our user-friendly online platform. By securing this prestigious scholarship, you’ll not only excel in your studies but also pave the way for an extraordinary career in the world of music.
Scholarship MI 2023 Important OverView
|Conducted Body||MI College of Contemporary Music, California|
|About Post||President’s Award Vocal Scholarship|
|Mode of Application –||Online Mode|
|Who can Apply||Appearing in AA or BM Vocal Programs|
|Category of Article –||Scholarship Program pursuing Candidates|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon update|
IQS( Important Query Section)
Eligibility Criteria for President Scholarship
- International students and U.S. citizens can apply.
- Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) Program, or Bachelor of Music in Performance (Vocal) Program pursuing candidates can apply.
- Students must have newly enrolling and current/returning students in any MI program.
- Candidates need to have Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- Previous scholarship winners can’t apply.
What is the Scholarship Award?
Students will get USD 1,000 toward the first quarter of the President’s Award Vocal Scholarship program.
Candidate selection will be done on the basis of eligibility criteria and the quality of song performances as submitted with the application.
|Last date to Apply Online for UG Scholarship||TBA|
Application Process for President Scholarship Program 2023 Step by Step:
- First, open the official website that is https://scholarships.mi.edu/.
- Then, candidates need to select the “President’s Award Vocal Scholarship” and open the “Next” link.
- Now, the status of enrollment and press on the “Next” tab.
- Then, fill up the application form accurately
- Now, students need to upload scanned documents/certificates as per requirement.
- Then, press on the submit tab and submit the form.
- At last, take a print out of Scholarship scheme for future use.