Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme
The team member of the Shriram Foundation has updated the Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme 2022 for students studying in Class 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th. The foundation’s main objective is to provide financial aid to students to complete their education.
If you are also one of the eligible students then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill out the Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Application Form accurately with all essential details through the link which is mention below
SAQ ( Student Asked Question)
What is the Scholarship Award?
- Shortlisted students will get INR 3,000/- per year till Class 10th.
- After classes 11th,12 the scholarship money per child will be INR 3,500/- per year.
- The foundation will pay the scholarship money through crossed account payee cheque in favor of the child.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully
- Students must be studying in Classes 8th to 12th.
- Students studying in any government or private school are eligible for this scholarship
- It is essential for all the students to confine at least 60 % marks in the qualifying examination.
- The parent’s monthly income of the applicant should not be more than INR 25,000
The foundation team members are to shortlist the appropriate students on the basis of their academic performance and financial need.
Instruction to apply for Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme
- First visit the official website of the department that is: https://www.samil.in/
- After that Students download the application form for this scholarship scheme through offline mode.
- Then fill out the application form with all the essential details
- Finally, send it to the following address which is mentioned below
- In the case of finding any wrong information, the application form will lead to rejection.
Mookambika Complex, II Floor, No.4,
Lady Desika Road, Mylapore,
Chennai – 600004