The team members of Panasonic has invited the Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2023 Registration Form for all students from low-income families and helped them to pursue their higher education. Under this scholarship Scheme, contenders get admission into B.E./B.Tech. Courses at one of the IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) will be provided with the financial assistance of INR 42,500 per year for Four years to cover their tuition fees.
SAQ (Student Asked Question)
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- Students who want to get admission into B.E./B.Tech. Courses are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed the Class 12 examination or are awaiting final results.
- Applicants must have scored more than 75% marks in Class 12.
- The parent’s income must be less than INR 8,00,000 from all sources.
- Only students from the 2022-2023 batches are eligible to apply.
What is a scholarship Award?
Rs 42,500 per year for four years
What are the Documents Required?
- Class 12 Mark sheet (2022-23)
- (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Admission letter
- fee receipt
- Bank account
- Income proof
- Recent passport-size photographs
- These are the document required for Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2023
How to Apply
- First of all login the official website of the department
- Go to the home page of the official website
- Then press on the ‘Apply Now button tab.
- Move to the Login link and open with your registered ID and onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- Now on the ‘Start Application button to begin the online application form process.
- After that fill in all the essential details in the correct place
- Then Upload all the essential documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and press on ‘Preview’.
Focus on: All the eligible candidates fill all the details related to Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2023 and are correctly showing on the preview screen, move on to the ‘Submit’ button to complete the request process.
If you have any queries related to Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2023, then kindly ask in the comment section.