Pratibha Kiran Scholarship
The government of Madhya Pradesh has issued the notification of Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2020 for 12th Class students. All girls students who have passed Class 12th with good marks they can check here complete procedure to fill the Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Online Application 2020 according to Eligibility Criteria, Selection Mode, How to Apply Online. For the latest update, candidates can bookmark our official web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2020 Important Area
Name of the Conducting Authority: Department of Higher Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh
Information About: Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2020
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- BPL Ration Card photocopy
- Intermediate Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Photo Copy of Bank Passbook
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed 12th Class with at least 55% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
Selection Process: The selection for the scholarship is based on marks in board exams and the needs of the student, academic details, other documents verification
How to Apply for the Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2020
- Firstly visit official scholarship portal.
- Click on the “Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Scheme” link.
- Read all the scheme related details carefully.
- Hit on the Register link.
- Fill the registration form and get a login.
- Hit on Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with all required details correctly
- Recheck all details and submit the application form.
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out for future use for next process
If any of the candidates facing any kind of problem while filling the application form then they can add a comment in the below query box. We will help you as early as possible. Our team give a quick response to you and solve all the problems.