Your Future Matters Scholarship
Fulton-Montgomery Community College, New York has circulated the Your Future Matters Scholarship 2023 for international aspirants studying in their first year at the college. The last date for filling out the registration form will be soon updated to the concerned students. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the application form can apply by the given link at below of this posts. For the recent update, contenders can bookmark our official web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Name of the Organization: Fulton-Montgomery Community College, New York
Details Regarding: Your Future Matters Scholarship 2023
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in eligibility criteria.
The winning candidate of the program will receive $7000 award that will be an automatic deduction on your semester bill and does not require an application.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be an international admitted student to FM and must reside in college housing and they must have good academic records and must be fluent in English Language.
Instruction to Apply for the Your Future Matters Scholarship 2023
- First of all, aspirants need to go to the official website of the department that is www.fmcc.edu.
- Then read the instructions carefully before you are applying and hit on the “Apply Now” button.
- Now fill the application form with the required details to initiate the application process.
- Finally hit on “Submit” tab button to complete the application process.
- At last, take a print out copy of the application form and send it to the given postal address.
If any of the applicants facing any kind of problem while filling the form then they can add a comment in the below query box. We will help you as early as possible.
2805 State Highway 67, Johnstown, NY 12095
Phone: (518) 736-FMCC (3622)