Post Matric Scholarship
If you are looking for a Post Matric Scholarship, then you have come to the right place. Here you will find all the necessary information you need to apply. Firstly, you will need a national bank account. Once you have set up a bank account, you will be asked to enter valid information. Your account number and password are essential for completing the application process. Secondly, you will be asked to submit your educational documents
The government has launched a scheme named SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022 which provides financial assistance to students belonging to the scheduled caste community. Students can apply for this scholarship if they are from any of the following states: Bihar, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Bihar, Haryana, West Bengal, and Telangana. The government also has plans to provide financial support to students from all scheduled castes beyond class 12th.
The Post Matric Scholarship is a great way to get some free money to further your education. It covers studies at a college or university in India. It is also available to minority students belonging to underprivileged communities. The government tries to provide financial assistance to students who are underprivileged. The amount of money you receive is up to the state government. So, apply now for Post Matric Scholarship and get the education you deserve!
In addition to a bank account, you need to be a member of a minority community to be eligible for the Scholarship. This scholarship is specifically for minority students, and only those who have scored 50% or better in their previous exams are eligible. You must also have a bank account in a nationalized bank. You can also apply for Post Matric Scholarship online. You will need to fill up a short form and upload your documents.
Post Matric Scholarship Latest List
Punjab Post Matric Scholarship: Check Here
UP Post Matric Scholarship: Check here
Uttarakhand Post Matric Scholarship: Check here
Assam Post Matric Scholarship: Check Here
Delhi Post Matric Scholarship: Check Here
Bihar ST-Post Matric Scholarship: Check Here
BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship: Check Here
Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship: Check here
- Recent passport-size photographs to be pasted on the application form attested by the Head of the Institution
- Permanent Residence Certificate (State Subject).
- Income certificate Parents/Guardians.
- Caste Certificate (Scheduled Tribe).
- Receipt of Fee in Original issued by the Institution University.
- promotion certificates, (Renewal case only).
- Hosteller Certificate, issued by the Institution/Warden.
Complete Courses under Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree courses (Arts, Science & Commerce)
- Diploma Courses
- (XI & XII)
- Integrated LAW (BBA. LLB UG, B.Sc. LLB)
- UG, PG, and Diploma Courses of Management & Computer
- Nursing (Auxiliary Nursing And Midwifery UG, GNM)
- Polytechnic courses
- Research Programmes (D.Pharma, M.phill, P.hd & Rural Development)
- Various Technical & Vocational Courses
|Apply||Both Gils and Boys|
|Class wise||Class 11,12, UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., Diploma Students|
|Complete Information||Parents’ income from all sources must|
not exceed INR of 2,00, 000.§ The scheme covers those students who have
secured at least 50% marks
in the previous examination.
Parents/Guardian’s Annual income does not exceed Rs: 2, 50,000/= per Annum and are pursuing their studies in different Government/Private Recognized Educational Institutions
30% of the scholarship will be allocated to girl students. If in case, the required number of girl students are not applying for a Scholarship, then the scholarship scheme will be awarded to the qualified boy students.
Admission, and tuition fee for classes XI and XII. : Rs 7000
Admission and course/tuition fee for technical/vocational courses of XI and XII level. Rs.10,000 p.a.
Under-graduate, Post graduate Scholarship Amount: 3,000 p.a.
MPhil and Ph.D. Amount: Rs.1200 p.m.
Instruction to apply online for Scholarship
- First, check the eligibility criteria which is mentioned above
- Then visit the official website of the authority that is gov.in
- Then open the “State schemes” tab present at the top menu bar of the website and open it.
- Then find the “Post-matric Scholarship Scheme” link.
- choose ‘To Apply Online’ link
- Then again press the “Post Matric Scholarship Form” link.
- Post Matric Scholarship 2020 information is available on the page, read it carefully.
- Now contenders have to hit on the “Apply” link.
- Then press the “New User? Register” tab
- All eligible contenders need to submit Application ID and password to login on NSP 2.0 portal.
- Now upload recent passport-size photographs, documents, and certificates along with the application form.
- Finally, take the printout for the next process
Ministry of Minority Affairs,
11th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Contact Details:
Phone: 011-24364279 / 011-24364310