Delhi Post Matric Scholarship
The government of Delhi has distributed the Delhi Post Matric Scholarship 2020 Online Application form. All eligible and interested candidates check here complete eligibility criteria, selection mode and fill the Scholarship Online Application form before the last date. Forgetting additional details, aspirants can check our official web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Delhi Post Matric Scholarship 2020 Important Area
Name of the Organization: Government of Delhi
Information Regarding: Delhi Post Matric Scholarship 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have post matriculation/ post-secondary (college/University) levels from a recognized institutions.
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in academic merit.
Degree and post-graduate level courses and research studies
- Day scholar – INR 550 per month
- Hostellers – INR 1,200 per month
Professional courses leading to degree/diploma/certificate
- Day scholar – INR 530 per month
- Hostellers – INR 820 per month
All other courses leading to a graduate degree
- Day scholar – INR 300 per month
- Hostellers – INR 570 per month
All post-matriculation level non-degree courses
- Day scholar – INR 230 per month
- Hostellers – INR 380 per month
Documents Required at the time of Delhi Post Matric Scholarship 2020
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
- Income Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
- Previous Class Mark Sheet
- Fee Structure (If applicable)
- Fee Receipt (If applicable)
- Verification Letter (for outside Delhi application)
Instruction to Apply Online for Delhi Post Matric Scholarship 2020
- First of all, candidates have to visit official website of the department.
- After that hit on the link.
- And read the procedure by pressing on the link.
- After that hit on “New Registration” link available on home page.
- Now you have to fill all required details correctly in the registration form such as name, email id, mobile number, scheme name, etc.
- Then submit your Bank Details correctly
- An OTP will be sent to a mobile number.
- Submit OTP and get Login to visit to the dashboard.
- Fill Delhi Post Matric Scholarship Application Form and take the print out a copy and keep it safe for future use.
Government of NCT of Delhi,
Department for the welfare of SC/ST/OBC,
B-Block, 2nd floor, Vikas Bhawan, IP Estate, New Delhi-110002