Delhi Pre-Matric Scholarship
Government of Delhi has activated the Delhi Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023 Application Form for all candidates who belong to studying in class 1 to class 10 at any recognized school.
The candidates, who are eligible and wants to avail the Delhi Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023 may apply online before its closing date. For more extra details, candidates can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further reference.
Delhi Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023 Important Area
Name of the Organization: Government of Delhi
Information About: Delhi Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023
Applicants are in class 1 to class 10 at any recognized school
Parents/guardian’s income not exceeding INR 2.5 lakh per annum
Documents required at the time of Scholarship 2023
- Category certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bank details
- Previous class mark sheet
- Residence proof
- Income certificate
- Fee Receipt (if applicable)
- Verification Letter (for outside Delhi applications)
Benefits of Scholarship 2023:
- The hosteller’s candidates studying in class 3 to class 10 will receive INR 500 per month for 10 months
- The day scholars studying in class 1 to class 10 will receive INR 100 per month for 10 months
- These are the benefits of Delhi Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023
Way to Apply Online for Scholarship 2023
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- For applying online, hit to Apply Button
- After clicking this link, hit on the “Register” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details required in the form.
- Upload the prescribed documents and submit the form.
- At last, submit the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Government of NCT of Delhi,
Department for the welfare of SC/ST/OBC,
B-Block, 2nd floor, Vikas Bhawan, IP Estate, New Delhi-110002
Check official Notification Here