Michael Jackson Scholarship
Table of Contents
United Negro College Fund has issued the Michael Jackson Scholarship 2022 for those candidates who are studying in undergraduate or a graduate Course. The aspirants, who are eligible and interested, may fill the Michael Scholarship Application Form on or before the last date. For more extra details, contestants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Michael Jackson Scholarship 2022 Over View
Name of the Conducting Department: United Negro College Fund
Details About: Michael Jackson Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be African American students at a UNCF member college or university majoring in communications, English or performing arts. Applicants must have a GPA of at least 2.5 and demonstrate financial need.
- Application Form
Benefits of Michael Jackson Scholarship
The Michael Jackson scholarship will provide an award up to $5,000 depending on the financial need of the candidates as verified by the attending University or College.
How to Apply Online for Michael Jackson Scholarship
- First of all, candidates must go to the official website of the department.
- On the home page, an option will be shown Michael Jackson Scholarship Application form link to candidates where candidates require to hit on this.
- Once pressing on this link an application form will be displayed on an aspirant’s computer screen in the new tab.
- Read instructions related to this scholarship very carefully before starting to fill an application form.
- Now candidates must fill their form according to their required documents.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and other relevant documents.
- Now press Submit tab Button.
- At last, need to take the print out copy and keep it safe for further use