Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship Program
Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship Program 2022 Online Application Form will soon issue by Wells Mountain Initiative.The last date to apply for the organization scheme will soon update.
The eligible applicants suitable for this scholarship program may fill Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship (WMI )application form by its final date.This studentship targets to support the study of post-secondary school scholars. For more details about the form, applicants can check our webpage and get all the latest status from here and stay allied with us for further information.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked QUESTION)
Benefits of this Award
Selected academics will receive tuition and school fees as well as directly related expenditures that include books and supplies.
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- A candidate should belong to a developing country.
- She/he should have completed secondary schooling, with decent to excellent results.
- Should be 35 years old or under as of 1 March 2021.
- An applicant should be studying in his or her country or another country in the developing world.
- Should befollowing his or her first bachelor’s degree or diploma.
- She/he has established his or her pledge to giving back and has offered before applying.
- They plan to live and work in his or her own home country after graduation
- Should have some other funds available for his or her education.
What is the Selection Mode ?
Selection of the applicants will be solitary based on the eligibility criteria.
There are NO FEES required to submit a scholarship application to the Wells Mountain Initiative. Kindly submit a complete application through the WMI website.
What is the Documents
- Recent headshot photograph of the candidate
- Grade records from schools attended
- National examination results (if applicable)
- Personal statement (either typing or pdf format)
- Essay question
- Two (02) recommendation letters
How to Apply for Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship
There are two ways to apply for this Scholarship: Online, or by mailing in a completed application packet to the WMI office.
- Visit the WMI Official Portal.
- Once you see the homepage, create a free account by entering your username and password and fill out mandatory details such as name, family name, mailing address, etc.
- Hit on the Submit button and take a printout or snapshot of your screen to save the form for future use.
- First of all, take the printout
- Accurately complete the form with relevant data and attach all required documents before sending it to WMI.
Wells Mountain Initiative
25D Main Street,
Bristol, Vermont 05443
United States of America
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.