Bhajan Lal Scholarship
Embark on a transformative journey towards a sustainable future with the Bhajan Global Impact Foundation (BGIF). We are thrilled to announce the highly anticipated Bhajan Lal Scholarship 2023 Application form, specially designed to support exceptional students pursuing MSc, MPhil, or Ph.D. programs in environmental disciplines across esteemed Indian and foreign universities. This prestigious scholarship is a testament to our commitment to nurturing and empowering the next generation of environmental leaders. By availing this incredible opportunity, you can receive full or partial tuition fee coverage and a host of other benefits.
Important Note: The Time duration of the Bhajan Lal Scholarship will be 12 or 24 months and depending upon the course. This scholarship Scheme will be a review at the end of each semester (i.e. every 6 months).
Benefits of Scholarship
The selected students will receive the Bhajan Lal Scholarship award Full or partial tuition fee, Living expense, Travel expense , Research expense
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Applicants Can pursue MSc/ MPhil/ PhD in the following Field
- Environmental Justice
- Environmental Law
- Environmental Ethics
- Environmental Finance
- Environmental History
- Environmental Chemistry
- Disciplines/subjects related to Water such as Hydrology, Water Resource Management etc.
- Disciplines/subjects related to Geology and Soils such as Soil Quality
- Disciplines/subjects related to Energy such as Renewable Energy, Solar Energy, Biogas, etc.
- Disciplines/subjects related to Wildlife such as Wildlife Conservation
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Environment or related subjects
- Hold an offer of admission at a recognized university in India or abroad in a discipline related to Environment
Eligible levels of study are:
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Economics
- Natural Resource Management
- Environmental Policy and Management
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental Policy
What is the Selection Mode?
The Department will select the eligible students on the bases of merit and means based.
Application Process for Scholarship
- First of all check the eligibly Criteria
- For applying online, Press to Apply Button
- Then enter your all personal details, educational details and work experience.
- Write the essay/ Paragraph on the ask questions.
- Enter all program Information.
- Then upload all the essentials documents and provide referees details.
- Finally, submit the application form of Bhajan Lal Scholarship
- Email the completely filled form to scholarships@bhajanfoundation.