Bhajan Lal Scholarship
Bhajan Global Impact Foundation (BGIF) has activated Bhajan Lal Scholarship 2021 Application form support to students who are pursuing an MSc, MPhil or Ph.D. in disciplines linked to the environment in both Indian as well as foreign universities. According to the latest official Notification, the shortlisted scholar will get the scholarship worth full or partial tuition fee and other benefits.
Important Note: The Time duration of the scholarship will be 12 or 24 months and depending upon the course. This scholarship Scheme will be a review at the end of each semester (i.e. in every 6 months).
Bhajan Lal Scholarship Advantages
The selected students will receive scholarship award Full or partial tuition fee, Living expense, Travel expense , Research expense
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
Applicants Can pursue MSc/ MPhil/ PhD in the following Field
- Environmental Justice
- Environmental Law
- Environmental Ethics
- Environmental Finance
- Environmental History
- Environmental Chemistry
- Disciplines/subjects related to Water such as Hydrology, Water Resource Management etc.
- Disciplines/subjects related to Geology and Soils such as Soil Quality
- Disciplines/subjects related to Energy such as Renewable Energy, Solar Energy, Biogas, etc.
- Disciplines/subjects related to Wildlife such as Wildlife Conservation
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Environment or related subjects
- Hold an offer of admission at a recognized university in India or abroad in a discipline related to Environment
Eligible levels of study are:
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Economics
- Natural Resource Management
- Environmental Policy and Management
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental Policy
What is the Selection Mode?
The Department will select the eligible students on the bases of the merit and means based.
How to Apply Online for Bhajan Lal Scholarship ?
- First of all check the eligibly Criteria
- For applying online, Press to Apply Button
- Then enter your all personal details, educational details and work experience.
- Write the essay/ Paragraph on the ask questions.
- Enter all program Information.
- Then upload all the essentials documents and provide referees details.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Email the completely filled form to scholarships@bhajanfoundation.