The Libermann Scholarship 2023 has been furnished by Duquesne University. The eligible and talented aspirants may apply online for the scholarship on or before its final date. For more extra details, candidates can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Libermann Scholarship 2023 Important Area
Name of the University: Duquesne University
Information Regarding: Libermann Scholarship 2023
All essential Documents required
- Completely filled Scholarship form.
- Copy of passport issued by the Gov. of India.
- Medical fitness report.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copies of transcript verified by the higher education commission of India
- Parents financial report
- Statement of purpose.
- Letter of recommendation
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be International students from any nationality and must have high school certificates with a good academic record and must be fluent in English language & tuition fee cover up to $18,000.
Instruction to Apply Online for Libermann Scholarship 2023
- First of all the students have to visit the official website of the department.
- Now you have to hit on the “Sign Up” link.
- Read Important Instructions.
- Make sure that the registration details filled in are correct.
- Enter the password in the required format.
- Please enter the candidate’s name the same at all places in your Scholarship application.
- Enter a valid mobile number. Students can provide mobile numbers of parent/guardians.
- Enter a valid email ID. Email ID will not be allowed to change. All necessary communications will be sent on this email ID.
- Recheck your Registration Form and hit on the Submit tab button
- At last, submit the application form.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further reference.