Google PhD fellowship
Dear Student, are you looking for the Google PhD fellowship 2020? If yes then you are at the exact place to fill online Application Form 2020 before the last date. In this webpage, we are going to describe each and every detail about the scholarship. The contestants can submit the PhD fellowship 2020 Application Form from the official website of the department according to the eligibility criteria, salary package, online application form, important dates etc.
Google PhD fellowship 2020 Important Area
Name of the Conducting Authority: Global Organization of Oriented Group Language of Earth
Also Known as: Google PhD fellowship 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be enrolled into a full-time PhD program at a university in Africa. Applicants who are currently in their first year of a part-time PhD program and transferring to full-time positions are also welcome to apply.
The Fellowships are awarded to students who represent the future of research in the following fields:
- Algorithms, Optimizations and Markets
- Computational Neuroscience
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Machine Learning
- Machine Perception, Speech Technology and Computer Vision
- Mobile Computing
- Natural Language Processing (including Information Retrieval and Extraction)
- Privacy and Security
- Programming Languages and Software Engineering
- Quantum Computing
- Structured Data and Database Management
- Systems and Networking
Procedure to Apply Online for the Google PhD fellowship 2020
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the department.
- After that look for the official notification and Download Google PhD fellowship Application form 2020.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Attach all the scanned documents and upload the passport size photographs and signature in the application form.
- After check all the details carefully in the application form and hit on the submit tab icon.
- Take a printout of the application form
- At last, keep it safe for further use.