Calling all ambitious students! Gear up for an exciting adventure as the JSPN Scholarship 2023 Online Application form, presented by Jaya Satya Pramoda Nidhi, is set to launch. Available for students in class 11th, 12th, BE, BAMS, Dental, Medical, and Professional courses, this is your golden ticket to academic support.
- Self-attested photocopy of 10th mark sheet.
- Self-attested photocopy of last year mark sheet (i.e. two semesters mark sheet).
- Income certificate.
- Xerox copy of aadhar card.
- Xerox copy of the first page of passbook/ canceled cheque.
- Xerox copy of college fee receipt of 2023.
- Xerox copy of admission letter.
Eligibility Criteria for JSPN Scheme
- Students have a good academic background are eligible for this scholarship.
- Students who are pursuing in class 11th, 12th, BE, BAMS, Dental, Medical and professional courses are eligible to apply.
The team member of the Jaya Satya Pramoda Nidhi is going to select young talented candidates for JSPN Scholarship on the basis of merit and financial background.
Application Process for JSPN Scholarship
- First of all check the Eligibility Criteria
- Then visit the official website of the department
- Now, fill up the details and press on “register” button.
- After the successful registration, students will get the confirmation message.
- Then check your email and right down your “JSPN SID” and activate your account through email and login using your registered email ID and password.
- After that fill all the essential details in the application form and submit it.
- Once the Application form is submitted, send it to the below address with the supporting documents
C/o Uttaradi Math,
5th Cross Road,
Bangalore – 560 004
|Category wise||Starting of online application form|
|PUC and below||Soon update|
|B.Com/BCA/B.Sc and other courses||Soon update|
|BE/BAMS/Dental/Medical and professional courses||Soon update|
Apply Online here ( Application form will soon available )
If you still have any queries related to JSPN Scholarship then kindly ask in the comment section.