Raman Charpak Fellowship
Get ready for an unparalleled opportunity courtesy of the Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research. The Raman Charpak Fellowship 2023 application form is now live on its official website. This scholarship is a gateway to support students with a keen interest in pursuing a Ph.D. program.
Fellowship 2023 Important Highlights
Name of the Organization: Indo-French Centre for Promotion of Advanced Research
Information Regarding: Raman Charpak Fellowship 2023
The Fellowship is offered in the field of:-
- Atmospheric and Earth Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Life and Medical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Material Sciences
- Mathematical and Computational Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Environmental Sciences.
Eligibility Criteria for Fellowship
Candidates must have registered for a Ph.D. in a recognized university or research institution in India. Applicants from France must be residing in France and have registered for a Ph.D. in a recognized university or research institution in France. The applicants should hold a Master’s degree in science, technology, or medicine from a recognized University/Institute for Raman Charpak Fellowship.
Age Limitation: The maximum age limit for the candidates is 30 years.
Documents Required for Raman Charpak Fellowship
- A letter of recommendation from the Ph.D. supervisor in his/her native lab.
- A letter of recommendation and agreement from the proposed host supervisor in the fellowship lab.
- Ph.D. synopsis or summary of Ph.D. work.
- Research experience letter.
- No Objection Certificate from Head of the Institution.
- Scanned copy of Master degree certificate and Ph.D. registration letter.
- Scanned copy of valid passport, both front, and back.
- A recent photograph of the candidate.
Dr. Purnima Rupal Director,
Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research
(Centre Franco-Indien pour la Promotion de la Recherche Avancée-CEFIPRA)
Core 5B, Ground Floor, India Habitat Centre Lodhi Road,
New Delhi -110 003 (India)
Telephone Number : +91 11 24682251, +91 11 24682252