Indira Gandhi Scholarship
Unlock the Path to Excellence with the Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2023! We extend our heartfelt congratulations on the launch of this remarkable initiative, poised to empower your educational pursuit. This prestigious scholarship represents the key to a brighter and more prosperous future. Don’t hesitate; seize this priceless opportunity without delay.
The University Grants Commission offers this scholarship program in association with various government organizations. Applicants must be only the single girl child of a family, and can receive the scholarship through the DBT system each year. This scholarship is a unique opportunity that helps single girls pursue their educational goals.
The Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2023 is available to undergraduate and graduate students. You must be a girl from a low-income family, and be at least 30 years old when you complete your studies. To apply, visit the National Scholarship portal and fill out an application form.
Selected candidates under this scholarship will be given an amount of Rs. 3100/- per month.
Applied girl students’ age should not exceed 30 years at the time of admission in PG courses
Main Objective of this Scholarship
The objectives of the proposed SGC scheme are:
1-to support the postgraduate education of single girl child in non-professional courses only.
2- to recognize the value of observance of the small family norm
Can I apply for more than 1 scholarship?
No, you can only apply for only scholarship at a single time.
My admission process is still going on, can I still apply for this scholarship?
Yes, Students are eligible for this program.
What is the Selection Mode?
Selection will be considered on the basis of students 10+2 obtain marks.
How can you qualify for the Scholarship?
There are some conditions you must meet in order to qualify for the Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2023. You must be a female student who has no siblings. Candidates must have completed their first year of study at an institute that offers the Scholarship. The girl must be a first-year undergraduate studying a non-professional course. The scholarships are awarded annually to 3000 eligible students. For more information, visit the National Scholarship Portal.
- The female aspirant who will be a single girl child of her parents will be eligible to apply for the Indira Gandhi Scheme 2023.
- The scheme is applicable to such a single girl child who has taken admitted in regular, full-time 1st year Masters Degree course in any recognized university or a post-graduate college.
- This scholarship is available to PG-I year student only.
- Admission to PG Course in Distance education mode is not covered under the scheme.
Documents Required for Indira Gandhi Scheme
Once you’ve completed the online application form, you can submit it. Be sure to save it as a draft before you submit it. Keep a few essential documents with you, including your income certificate, caste certificate, fee structure, and signature. The application requires the documents listed below to be complete. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the scholarship office. The application deadline is July
Application Process for Indira Gandhi Scholarship Application Form 2023
- First, candidates require visiting department website www.ugc.ac.in.
- Now search for an appropriate link related to “Online Application for Indra Gandhi Scholarship and open it.
- After that visit the “Students” section and follow the appropriate steps.
- The first step is to register your school name.
- Then Fill Online Application Form with the required details as per the format is given in below:
Name of the candidates
- Now upload a recent photograph and required documents with the application form.
- Upload your all related educational certificates/income certificate and etc.
- Before pressing SUBMIT button read your filled form once again.
- At last, take the printout of this filled registration form for further procedure.