Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship
Latest News (26/09/2022) – Available Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022 Online Application Form for all the students who have completed their class 10th & 12th. All the interested and eligible students check here complete the eligibility criteria notification carefully and fill out the Atal Bihari Scholarship Online Form before the last date through the link which is mention below.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022 Important Overview
Name of the Conducting Authority: Central Government of India
Details Regarding: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship
SAQ ( Student Asked Question)
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
Applicants must have passed 10th & 12th Classes with 50% marks from a recognized board or institution.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years and the maximum age limit for the candidates is 25 years.
What is the Scholarship Award?
This Scholarship only is given to Middle-Class scholars. Per Year More Students are selected for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship & Year Students will get 10000 Rupees. If that aspirant gets 85% marks in the 12th class the student will get 25000 rupees per month.
What are the Documents Required?
- First Must have a Scholarship Application form
- Candidate must have address proof of Government ID
- Candidate must have Bank Details.
- The candidate must have a 10th mark sheet.
- The candidate must have a 12th mark sheet.
- The candidate must have the last year’s examination Mark sheet.
- The candidate must have the parent’s Income Certificate.
How to Apply Online for the Atal Bihari Scholarship?
- First, candidates need to go to the official website of the department.
- After that look for the official notification and get the Vajpayee Scholarship Application form.
- Fill in all the details carefully in the application form.
- Attach all the scanned documents and upload the passport-size photographs and signature in the application form.
- After checking all the details carefully in the application form and hit on the submit tab icon.
- Take a printout copy of the application form
- At last, keep it safe for further use