Atal Bihari Scholarship
Congratulations to the accomplished graduates of the 10th and 12th classes! The gateway to a bright future now stands wide open before you, and it bears the distinguished name of the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2023. Your journey towards this prestigious scholarship starts with a single click.
Atal Bihari Scholarship 2023 Important Overview
Name of the Conducting Authority: Central Government of India
Details Regarding: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
Applicants must have passed 10th & 12th Classes with 50% marks from a recognized board or institution.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years and the maximum age limit for the candidates is 25 years.
Benefits of Scholarship
This Scholarship only is given to Middle-Class scholars. Per Year More Students are selected for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship & Year Students will get 10000 Rupees. If that aspirant gets 85% marks in the 12th class the student will get 25000 rupees per month.
- First Must have a Scholarship Application form
- Candidate must have address proof of Government ID
- Candidate must have Bank Details.
- The candidate must have a 10th mark sheet.
- The candidate must have a 12th mark sheet.
- The candidate must have the last year’s examination Mark sheet.
- The candidate must have the parent’s Income Certificate.
Application Process for the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship
- First, candidates need to go to the official website of the department.
- After that look for the official notification and get the Atal Bihari Scholarship Application form.
- Fill in all the details carefully in the application form.
- Attach all the scanned documents and upload the passport-size photographs and signature in the application form.
- After checking all the details carefully in the application form and hit on the submit tab icon.
- Take a printout copy of the application form
- At last, keep it safe for further use