HSCST Fellowship Programme
Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology has released the HSCST Fellowship Programme 2020 for the students who have passé JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) and LS NET in joint CSIR-UGC test for JRF and LS (NET) for carrying out their PhD work.
The applicants, who are eligible and want to avail the HSCST 2020 Fellowship Programme may apply online before its closing date that is 30th June 2020. For more details, applicants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us.
HSCST Fellowship Programme 2020 Important Over View
Name of the Department: Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology
Information Regarding: HSCST Fellowship Programme 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have M.Sc or equivalent degree in relevant subjects in Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Earth Atmosphere Ocean & Planetary Sciences, with minimum 55% marks and Opted for CSIR JRF (NET) and were able to qualify eligibility test for Lectureship-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF and LS (NET).
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by CSIR.
Benefits of Fellowship Programme Rs.18,000/- per month for the first two years in which the research fellow is going to be designated as JRF (Junior Research Fellow) and Rs.21,000/- a month for the 3rd year at which the Research fellow is going to be upgraded to SRF (Senior Research Fellow). The fellowship will carry a yearly contingency grant of Rs 20,000/.
Instruction to Apply Online for the HSCST Fellowship Programme 2020
- Initially, the interested candidates must log on to the official website of the department.
- After that, go to Career option and find out the Notification link on the homepage.
- Then, open the notification in the next page.
- Candidates must read the official notification very carefully before applying for the Fellowship.
- After that, you may fill all the asked detailed information in the application form.
- Attached all the required credentials with the application form.
- Then, Upload passport size image and signature on the application form.
- Now, hit on the submit button and submit the application form.
- At last, take a printout copy of the application and keep it safe for future use.
Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology HSCSIT,
Panchkula (Haryana), Secretary,
Department of Science & Technology,
Haryana, Bays No.35-38,
Sector 2, Panchkula-134109 (Haryana)