State Bank of India Recruitment
State Bank of India is going to hire the brilliant and hardworking jobseekers to cover the Data Protection Officer Posts. All the eligible jobseekers can fill the State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form according to the eligibility Criteria, term and conditions before the last date through the link which is mention below.. Aspirants can check our official web page on regular basis and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further use.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Important Over View
- Name of the Department: State Bank of India
- Information Regarding: State Bank of India Recruitment 2020
- Total Number of Posts: 01 Posts
- Name of the Posts: Data Protection Officer Posts
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Starting Date to Apply Online for the Recruitment: 09th June 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online for the Recruitment: 23rd June 2020
- Category of Article: Recruitment
State Bank of India Vacancy 2020 Eligibility
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university or institutions.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for the candidates is 55 Years (as on 01st April 2020).
Application fee: For General and OBC category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 750/- and the SC/ST/PWD category candidates they do not have to pay any application fees.
Mode of Payment:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
How to Apply Online for the State Bank of India Recruitment 2020?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the department.
- Then go to the recruitment section on the homepage and search for the SBI 2020 Notification link.
- Read the notification and read all the important mentioned in it carefully before submitting the online application form before last date .
- Fill all the information in the application form very carefully.
- Then, upload the passport size photograph and signature and the required documents in the application form.
- At last, verify all the details in the application form and then click on the submit tab button.
- Take a printout copy of the application form.
- Keep it safe for further use.