IIIT Chittoor Junior Research Fellowship
Table of Contents
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sri City, Chittoor has released the IIIT Chittoor Junior Research Fellowship 2020 Online Registration Form at the certified website of the department for the all eligible and talented aspirants for BE/BTech and ME/MTech degree holders.
All the eligible contenders check here complete eligibility criteria, selection mode, term and conditions and apply online forJunior Research Fellowship before the last date through the link which is mention below. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 25,000 plus 10% HRA. The contestants are suggested you to keep visiting our website for the latest update.
IIIT Chittoor Junior Research Fellowship 2020 Important OverView
Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Information Technology
Also Known as: IIIT Chittoor Junior Research Fellowship
Eligibility Criteria: Students must hold a B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech in Computer/IT/Electronics/ Electrical Degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university or institutions.
- Soft copies of mark sheets and certificates
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in selection interview.
Ways to Apply Online for the IIIT Junior Research Fellowship 2020
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the department.
- When you reached the home page press the “ Chittoor Junior Research Fellowship” link
- Thereafter you will get the details of Fellowship.
- Hit on the “Guidelines” link for the Fellowship you want to apply.
- Read the complete details.
- Now hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- At last, Submit the application form and take a print out copy of same for future reference.
If you have any doubt about this fellowship then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below
Department of Science and Technology
Mandal 517 646, 630,
Gnan Marg, Sri City, Sathyavedu,
Andhra Pradesh 517646
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org