GATE Application Form
Department of Higher Education has issued the GATE Application Form 2021 in its official website. Candidates who want to take Admission in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and Doctoral Courses then they may fill the Graduate Aptitude Test Online from the authorized web portal of the department.
All the eligible and interested applicants may fill the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2021 Online Registration Form and submit it on or before the last date. Candidates can get all the GATE Notification 2021 information from the below section of the post.
GATE Application Form 2021 Important Highlights
- Name of the Organization: Department of Higher Education
- Information Regarding: GATE Application Form 2020
- Name of the Courses: Engineering/Technology/Architecture and Doctoral Courses
- GATE 2021 registration begins: September 3, 2020
- Last date for registration: September 24, 2020
- Application form correction starts: October 15, 2020
- Last date to request change of exam city: November 15, 2020
- Release of GATE Admit card: January 3, 2021
- GATE 2021 Exam date: 07, 08, 13, 14 February 2021
- Release of Answer Key: February 2021
- Declaration of Results: March 16, 2021
GATE 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Apply: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Papers: The exam will be conducted for 25 subjects (referred to as “papers”).
- Questions: The questions will of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Time Duration : The exam will be of total 3 hours.
- Maximum marks: The question paper will be 100 marks.
- Questions: The question paper will consist of 65 questions.
- Marking Scheme: For MCQs and NATs, various questions will be of 1 or 2 marks. In MCQs of 1 mark, 1/3 marks will be deducted for wrong responses. For MCQs of 2 mark, 2/3 marks will be deducted for incorrect answers. There will be no negative marking for numerical type questions.
GATE Online Form 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university or institutions.
Application Fees: For General and OBC category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 1500/- and the SC/ST category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 750/-.