The higher authority of the Xavier Institute of Labour Relation will soon release XAT 2021 Application form in its official website. Students who want to take admission in management programs then they may fill the Xavier Aptitude Test Online Registration form on or before the last date. Other details about the application form such as Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Application Fees and How to Apply Online are mentioned in the below article.
Xavier Aptitude Test 2020 Important Highlights
- Name of the Department: Xavier Institute of Labour Relation
- Also Known as: XAT 2021
- Name of the Course: Management Programs
- Application date begins: 23rd August 2020
- End of Application Date: 11 December 2020
- Admit Card Release Date: 27th December 2020
- Examination Date: 05th January 2020
XAT 2021 Eligibility
Educational Qualification: Candidates should hold bachelor’s degree or any equivalent degree from the recognized university kindly refer to the official notification to check more details.
Age Limitation: There is no age limit to applying in XAT 2021 entrance exam.
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee): Rs. 1700/-
- XAT Registration Fee (with Late Fee): Rs. 2000/-
- XLRI Programme(s): Rs. 300/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programme(s) needs to pay an additional above fee for each Programme: (Rs. 500/- with Late fee)
XAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- Applying Mode The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Time of duration : The exam will be of about 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: Exam question will carry 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each correct answer. For more than 12 unattempted questions, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Sections: It is divided into two section.
|Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative Ability And Data Interpretation||27 Questions|
|Decision Making||21 Questions|
|Verbal And Logical Ability||24 Questions|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge||15 Questions|
|Essay Writing||1 Topic|