About XAT 2023
The senior department of the Xavier Institute of Labour Relations will soon release XAT 2023 Application form in its official website. Students who want to take admitted in management programs then they may fill the Xavier Aptitude Test Online Registration form on or before the last date. Other details about the application form such as Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Application Fees, and How to Apply Online are mentioned in the below article.
- Name of the Department: Xavier Institute of Labour Relation
- Also Known as: XAT 2023
- Name of the Course: Management Programs
- Application date begins: Soon Update
- End of Application Date: Soon Update
- Admit Card Release Date: Soon Update
- Examination Date: Soon Update
Educational Qualification: Candidates should hold bachelor’s degree or any equivalent degree from the recognized university kindly refer to the official notification to check more details.
Age Limitation: There is no age limit to applying for XAT 2023 entrance exam.
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee): Rs. 1700/-
- XAT Registration Fee (with Late Fee): Rs. 2000/-
- XLRI Programme(s): Rs. 300/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programme(s) needs to pay an additional above fee for each Programme: (Rs. 500/- with Late fee)
- Applying Mode The XAT exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Time of duration : The exam will be of about 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: Exam question will carry 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each correct answer. For more than 12 unattempted questions, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Sections: It is divided into two section.
|Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative Ability And Data Interpretation||27 Questions|
|Decision Making||21 Questions|
|Verbal And Logical Ability||24 Questions|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge||15 Questions|
|Essay Writing||1 Topic|
How to fill online application form