EWS Scholarship 2023 Online Registration form is available for all the student who want to take admission in Class 11 and 12. The applicants, who are eligible and wants to avail of the EWS Scholarship, may apply online before its closing date. For more extra details, aspirants can check the official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further reference.
EWS Scholarship 2023 Important Highlights
Also Known as: EWS Scholarship 2023
Essentail Documents Required ?
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 10 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (canceled cheque/passbook copy).
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed 10th Class with at least 50% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background and telephonic interviews for further short listing of candidates and face-to-face interview for final selection (if required).
EWS Scholarship 2023 for Class 11th & 12th Amount
As we know that this scholarship is meant for meritorious students who face financial problems for continuing their education. The official authority provides a scholarship of Rs. 10,000 to students of class 11th & 12th.
How to Apply Online For EWS Scholarship Form 2023
- First of all, you need to open the official portal of the department.
- Now you have to search for “ Scholarship”.
- After that Scholarship Page will open on your computer/mobile screen.
- Now click on “Apply Now” button.
- After that, you have to get Login with your registered email/mobile and password.
- And if you don’t have an account on press on “Register” and fill the required details.
- Now you redirect to the scholarship application form.
- Fill all the required details correctly.
- And upload the required documents.
- Now recheck all the details and submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to take the print out of the application form.