Swarna Jayanti Fellowships Scheme
The Swarna Jayanti Fellowships Scheme 2023 Online Application form is issued by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India for those candidates who are studying in PhD degree in Science/Engineering/Medicine.
The eligible and skilled candidates may fill Swarna Jayanti Fellowships Online Form on or before its last date. The detail information such as eligibility criteria, selection process, and the procedure for applying will be available on this page. For more extra details, aspirants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Swarna Fellowships Scheme 2023 Important Area
Name of the Organization: Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
Also Known as: Swarna Jayanti Fellowships Scheme 2023
Endorsement from the Head of Institution (To be given on Institute letter head)
- Certificate from Applicant (PI)
- Conflict of Interest format from Applicant (PI)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be an Indian national having a regular position in a recognized Indian academic/research organization and must possess a PhD in Science/Engineering/Medicine.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 30 years and the maximum age limit for the candidates is 40 years.
Procedure to Apply Online for Swarna Jayanti Fellowships Scheme 2023
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that, go to the careers section from home page.
- Hit on Fellowships link.
- Go to below section of the page and hit on apply online button.
- Fill your all required details in the application form.
- Upload your CV and Photograph
- Hit submit button after checking all the filled details in application form.
- Candidate’s application form is submitted successfully.
Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road
Block C, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org