Central Sector Scholarship
Table of Contents
Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India MRHD has uploded the Central Sector Scholarship 2022 Application Form for the College and University Students.
Important instruction: Candidates who score 80% marks in the intermediate exam then only apply online for Central Sector Scholarship Scheme, and their Parental income (Both Father and Mother) should not exceed Rs. 4 1/2 lakhs per annum.
Contenders who are pursuing any regular at the UG (Under Graduate) and the PG postgraduate courses level in any recognized Educational Institution can apply online for CBSE Scheme. According to the latest official news scholarship will renewal when they passed a 2-semester examination and the final examination with minimum aggregate of 60% marks in all the subjects
Student Asked Query?
What is the Scholarship Award ?
The scholarship award is Rs.10000/- per annum at Graduation level for the first 3 years of College and University courses and Rs.20000/- per annum at Post-Graduation level. Applicants Students pursuing professional courses, in case, where the duration, of course,e is five (5) years/Integrated course would get Rs. 20000/- per annum in the 4th and 5th year.
What is the Documents Required ?
- Valid email id
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Bank passbook
- Aadhaar card number
- Parental income certificate
- Valid mobile number
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- Applicants must have above 80% in a relevant stream in class 12 for a particular Examination Board.
- Have parent’s income not more than INR 6 Lacs per annum from all sources.
- Not be receiving any other scholarship.
Important Note: The students of all categories (Gen/ST/SC/OBC/) can apply for this Central Sector Scholarship. Students pursuing degree courses through distance mode or correspondence are not eligible.
Accurate Process to apply online for CBSE CSSS Scheme 2022?
- First, check the eligibility criteria which is mention below
- Then visit the official site of CBSE, which is cbseacademic.in.
- On the home page of the site, you can follow the Central Sector Scholarship.
- Then read the notification carefully and hit on them to hit on the “Apply Online” link and fill the application form correctly and upload documents if required.
- Take the hard copy of the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students Application Form.
- Finally take print out for CSSS Scholarship application along with all the relevant documents, which are mentioned in the below
Number of Scholarships allocated to States/UTs
1 CBSE 5413
2 ICSE 577
3 Andhra Pradesh * 3527
4 Arunachal Pradesh 77
5 Assam 2002
6 Bihar 5624
7 Chattisgarh 1387
8 Delhi 1162
9 Goa 113
10 Gujarat 3944
11 Haryana 1591
12 Himachal Pradesh 461
13 Jammu & Kashmir 768
14 Jharkhand 1878
15 Karnataka 4237
16 Kerala 2324
17 Maharashtra 7417
18 Madhya Pradesh 4299
19 Manipur 181
20 Meghalaya 166
21 Mizoram 75
22 Nagaland 176
23 Odisha 2736
24 Punjab 1902
25 Rajasthan 3978
26 Sikkim 44
27 Tamil Nadu 4883
28 Telengana * 2570
29 Tripura 236
30 Uttar Pradesh 11460
31 Uttarakhand 616
32 West Bengal 5941
33 Andaman & Nicobar 31
34 Chandigarh 82
35 Dadra & Nagar Haveli 21
36 Daman & Diu 19
37 Lakshadweep 4
38 Puducherry 78
Total: – 82000
National Scholarship Division,
Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education,
West Block 1, 2nd Floor, Wing 6, Room No. 6,
- K. Puram, Sector 1, New Delhi 110066.
Tele: 011-26172917, 26172491, 26165238
Q 1– What is the central sector scholarship?
Central Sector Scheme is one of the famous Scholarship for College and University Students is an scholarship scheme that is started to provide aid to students having family income less than Rs.6 lakh per annum, so that they can purse their higher education.
Q – Is it compulsory to have State Domicile while applying for central sector scholarship?
Yes, as the “Application Id” allotted to them will be based on domicile state and once chosen it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
More info go through the link