BIPF- Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship
Bansidhar & Ila Panda Foundation will soon issue the BIPF- Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship 2023 Online Registration Form. This scholarship is for students who are studying Engineering, Medicine, and Liberal Arts Courses. All eligible and interested students don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship form accurately according to the eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, which is mentioned below.
The main objective of the Foundation behind this scholarship scheme is to support the students to complete their higher education for in the field of Engineering, Medicine and Liberal Arts at any UGC recognized Govt. College or Institution without any financial need. According to the latest Official Notification, this scholarship scheme covers 90% of the total expense 4-semester fee.
- Parents Income should not exceed more than 2 lakh P/A
- Mainly Preference will be given to the Students belonging to SC/ST and physically handicapped category.
- Applicants must be pursuing engineering, liberal arts, and medicine from any Govt. college or institution.
- This is the eligibility criteria for BIPF- Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship 2023.
- Last year’s exam Mark Sheet
- Admission proof of college.
- Income certificate of parents.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Passport-size colored photograph.
Selection process: The team member of the foundation will select the candidates on the basis of the rank/percentage and marks scored in the qualifying examination and also check the financial background into account.
Complete instructions to apply for BIPF Scholarship for Higher Education
- Download the application form through the link which is mention below
- Take a print out.
- Fill the Application form carefully.
- Then attach all the essential documents.
- Signature of guardian /parent is important.
- Send it to the following address:
Important note: All the eligible applicants fill BIPF- Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship 2023 application form correctly according to term and condition otherwise department will reject the application form