University of Reading, England has recently issued Felix Scholarship 2023 for Indian Students Online Application Form link for Postgraduate Degrees at the certified website of the department. The main motive behind releasing Felix Scholarship Scheme for Indian Students is to help the students pursuing post-graduation studies.
Don’t miss this great opportunity and apply online www.reading.ac.uk for Felix Scholarship 2023 for Indian Students before the closing date according to the eligibility, term and condition, selection procedure, and documentation as mentioned below.
Best Part-Time Jobs Online
Last Date for Nomination: Soon Update
Notification of Results: Soon Update
Application and Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants should be only Indian.
- The candidates should not be students for one or more years in other countries before.
- They should have 1st Class bachelor’s degree from an Indian university.
- They should not have degree from any other university outside of India.
Benefits of Felix Scholarship for Indian Students
- Tuition Fee @ International Rates
- A Good Stipend
- Generous Allowances
- These are the benefits of Felix Scholarship 2023.
- Based on Eligibility Criteria
- Final Decision of Scholarship Committee.
How to apply for Scholarship
- Eligible candidates may fill online application form at https://applicant.reading.ac.uk/Login.aspx
- Delayed or incomplete online application forms will not be accepted.
- It is recommended to submit an application in advance also by the applicants.
The scholarship office will soon notify shortlisted candidates.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and its date will be notified soon.
Terms and Conditions
A candidate must apply for full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Reading.
Demonstrate financial need.
Candidates having Ph.D. degrees can not apply for PhD scholarship.
Global Recruitment (International),
University of Reading
Phone: +44 (0) 118 378 3838
Dear Viewers, if you face any problem to fill the online application form then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below