University of Reading, England has recently activated Felix Scholarship 2020 Online Application Form link for Postgraduate Degree at the certified website of the department. The main motive behind releasing Felix Scholarship Scheme for Indian Students 2020 is to help the students pursuing post-graduation study.
Don’t miss this great opportunity and apply online www.reading.ac.uk Scholarship for Indian Students 2020 before closing date according to the eligibility, term and condition, selection procedure, documentation as mentioned below.
Best Part-Time Jobs Online
Last Date for Nomination: 30 January 2020
Notification of Results: April 2020 – May 2020
Application and Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants should be only Indian.
- The candidates should not be students for one or more years in other countries before.
- They should have 1st Class bachelor’s degree from an Indian university.
- They should not have degree from any other university outside of India.
Benefits of Felix Scholarship for Indian Students
- Tuition Fee @ International Rates
- A Good Stipend
- Generous Allowances
- Based on Eligibility Criteria
- Final Decision of Scholarship Committee.
How to apply for Felix Scholarship for Indian Students 2020
- Eligible candidates may fill online application form at https://applicant.reading.ac.uk/Login.aspx
- Delayed or incomplete online application forms will not be accepted.
- It is recommended to submit an application in advance also by the applicants.
In April 2020, the scholarship office will notify shortlisted candidates.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview between April-May.
Terms and Conditions
A candidate must apply for full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Reading, starting in September 2020.
Demonstrate financial need.
The candidates having PhD degree can not apply for PhD scholarship.
Global Recruitment (International),
University of Reading
Phone: +44 (0) 118 378 3838
Dear Viewers, if you face any problem to fill the online application form then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below