IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship
The team members of the IDFC FIRST Bank has issued the IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2019 Online Application Form for all those students who want to do two year full-time MBA programs in academic session 2019-21. The main aim of the scholarship scheme is to help the students to cover complete tuition fees of their MBA Courses. If you are also one of the eligible candidates then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Online Application form 2019 before the last date according to the eligibility criteria which is mention below.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- This scholarship scheme is open for Indian Nationals residing in India only.
- Parents income from all sources not more than Rs 6 Lakhs Per /Annum
- Appropriate for students enrolled in the first year of a batch of 2019-21 of MBA degree (or its equivalent)
- Under this scholarship scheme, students should be enrolled in any of the MBA colleges
Candidates ‘s photograph
Xerox Copy of Aadhaar Card
Xerox Copy of address proof
- Admission letter (with name of institution and intake session)
- fee receipt Copy
Academic record documents
- Xerox Copy of Class 10th Marksheet
- Xerox Copy of Class 12th Marksheet
- Xerox Copy of Graduation Marksheet
Income Proof (financial documents)
Xerox Copy of Salary Slip (Parents)
Xerox Copy of Income Tax Returns (Form 16A)
Selection Mode: The department will select the scholars based on first-level shortlisting of applicants followed by telephonic/personal interview.
Scholarship Award: Shortlisted candidates will scholarship sum of INR 2,00,000 (INR 1.00 Lakh/year) over the complete duration of their MBA program
How can you apply Online for IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship?
Point 1: First of all visit the official website of the department
Point 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Gmail or E-mail account.
Point 3: Once signed in, press on ‘ IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Start Application’ to start filling the form.
Point 4: then fill all the essential details and upload the required documents.
Step 5: Finally take the print out for the next process
Last Date of Registration: August 16, 2019