Are you enrolling in an MBA program? If so, you have the opportunity to apply for the IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship. First-year MBA students can apply for this scholarship by filling out an online application form provided by the bank. The scholarship aims to support candidates pursuing their dream management education and provides eligible candidates with a scholarship of up to 2 lakhs.
The main aim of the scholarship scheme is to help the students to cover complete tuition fees of their MBA Courses. If you are also one of the eligible candidates then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Online Application form 2023 before the last date according to the eligibility criteria which is mention below.
Organization Name – IDFC FIRST Bank
Scholarship Name – MBA Scholarship
Last date to submit online application form – Soon Update
Important Query Section
- Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Applicants must be enrolling in first year of two years MBA program.
- Gross annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 6 Lakh.
- Age of the applicants should not be more than 35 year from the date of application.
- Above are the eligibility criteria for IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship.
Scholarship Benefit –
All candidates who will be eligible as per the eligibility standards will get scholarship sum of INR 2,00,000 (INR 1 lakh/year).
Required Documents –
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License)
- Admission relevance certificates
- Academic record
- Family income proof
- Other documents
How to submit online application form?
- Only those candidates can apply who are meeting eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- First of all candidates need to logon the official portal of the organization
- Now you need to check related advertisement on the site.
- Once find then go with this advertisement and read it completely.
- Now start filling online application form with accurate and complete details.
- There should not be error in details otherwise form will be rejected.
- Now upload all required certificated with the form in proper size and format.
- Now checks once finally before submit it
- Keep a printed copy of form for future reference.
All of are suggested to check the official link to get more details for IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship. You can bookmark our portal to get instant access. Our portal provides up to date information on scholarship and other relevance notification.