India Scholars Program
Unlock new horizons with the College Board India Scholars Program, an exceptional initiative created to provide transformative opportunities for low-income students seeking higher education. This program welcomes talented students from all across India. To be eligible for this esteemed scholarship, aspiring applicants must achieve a minimum score of 1300 on the SAT entrance exam. By reaching this milestone, students open doors to a multitude of esteemed Indian universities and colleges.
Students selected for this program have already demonstrated academic excellence and leadership. They have exhibited a commitment to their studies as well as extracurricular pursuits. Some College Board scholars are members of the World Economic Forum’s Global Shapers community, budding social entrepreneurs, and technologists. These are just a few of the many reasons to apply for this scholarship. However, it is important to understand that this scholarship does not cover all costs.
Name of the Department: Indian Global Higher Education
Also Known as College Board India Scholars Program
Eligibility Criteria: Students enrolled in Class 11th, 12th Take the SAT College Entrance Exam in session 2023. Annual Parent’s Income less than Rs 8 Lakhs
Important Note: Top participant in SAT exam (minimum score of 1300 out of 1600)
Documents Required for Scholars Program
- Qualification documents and certificates.
- Address Proof
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Proof of Identity
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in SAT Entrance Test.
Benefits of Scholarship
Up to 100% tuition fees scholarship or Up to $1500 scholarship
Colleges/ Universities under Scholarship Program:
- FLAME University
- Azim Premji University
- Ahmadabad University
- Ashoka University
- Bennett University
- Manav Rachna University
- BML Munjal University
- Manipal University
- SVKM’s NMIMS
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology
Application Process for Scholars Program 2023:
- Visit the official website and send a request for SAT fee reduction voucher.
- Register yourself first by using your Gmail, Facebook, or Google account.
- Enter all the required information and upload a copy of essential documents.
- Now, you will get a voucher code in your registered Email Id.
- The next step is to open the authorized website of SAT exam.
- Signup to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- Enter the discount voucher code while paying the registration charges.
- Next step is to upload a copy of SAT confirmation email Take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Above are the steps to apply for College Board India Scholars Program 2023
If you have any queries related to College Board India Scholars Program 2023 then kindly ask in the comment section.