College Board India Scholars Program
The College Board India Scholars Program provides new opportunities for low-income students to pursue higher education. The program is open to students from India. To apply, students must score 1300 on the SAT entrance exam. Those who achieve this score will be eligible to attend a variety of Indian universities and colleges. Students who earn less than INR eight lakhs per annum must also be Indian citizens. Once selected, they must enroll in a university within India and meet other eligibility requirements.
Students selected for this program have already demonstrated academic excellence and leadership. They have exhibited a commitment to their studies as well as extracurricular pursuits. Some College Board scholars are members of the World Economic Forum’s Global Shapers community, budding social entrepreneurs, and technologist. They are just a few of the many reasons to apply for this scholarship. However, it is important to understand that this scholarship does not cover all costs.
College Board Scholars Program 2022 Important Highlights
Name of the Department: Indian Global Higher Education
Also Known as: College Board India Scholars Program
Eligibility Criteria: Students who are enrolled in Class 11th, 12th Take the SAT College Entrance Exam in the session 2021-22. Annual Parents Income less than Rs 8 Lakhs
Important Note: Top participant in SAT exam (minimum score of 1300 out of 1600)
Documents Required :
- Qualification documents and certificates.
- Address Proof
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Proof of Identity
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in SAT Entrance Test.
Benefits of Scholarship
Up to 100% tuition fees scholarship or Up to $1500 scholarship
Colleges/ Universities under Scholarship program:
- FLAME University
- Azim Premji University
- Ahmadabad University
- Ashoka University
- Bennett University
- Manav Rachna University
- BML Munjal University
- Manipal University
- SVKM’s NMIMS
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology
Steps to Apply for College Board India Scholars Program 2022:
- Visit the official website oand send a request for SAT fee reduction voucher.
- Register yourself first by using your Gmail, Facebook or Google account.
- Enter all the required information and upload a copy of essential documents.
- Now, you will get a voucher code in your registered Email Id.
- Next step is to open the authorized website of SAT exam.
- Signup to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- Enter the discount voucher code while paying the registration charges.
- Next step is to upload a copy of SAT confirmation email Take a print out of confirmation page for future reference.