BIPF- Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship
Bansidhar & Ila Panda Foundation has activated BIPF- Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship 2019 Application Form PDF For at the students who are studying in Engineering, Medicine and Liberal Arts Courses. All eligible and interested students don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill BIPF Scholarship 2019 Form accurately according to eligibility criteria, term, and condition, a document which is mention below.
The main objective of the Foundation behind this scholarship scheme is to support the students to complete their higher education for in the field of Engineering, Medicine and Liberal Arts at any UGC recognized Govt. College or Institution without any financial need. According to the latest Official Notification, this scholarship scheme covers 90% of the total expense 4-semester fee.
Professor Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Parents Income should not exceed more than 2 lakh P/A
- Mainly Preference will be given to the Students belonging to SC/ST and physically handicapped category.
- Applicants must be pursuing engineering, liberal arts, and medicine from any Govt. college or institution
- Last year exam Mark Sheet
- Admission proof of college.
- Income certificate of parents.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Passport size colored photograph.
Selection process: The team member of the foundation will select the candidates on the basis of the rank/percentage and marks scored in the qualifying examination and also check the financial background into account.
Complete instruction to apply for BIPF Scholarship for Higher Education 2019
- Download the application form through the link which is mention below
- Take a print out.
- Fill the Application form carefully.
- Then attach all the essential documents.
- Signature of guardian /parent is important.
- Send it to the following address:
Important note: All the eligible applicants fill application form correctly according to term and condition otherwise department will reject the application form