Bahadurlal Amritlal Jain Scholarship
Bahadurlal Amritlal Jain Charitable Trust Scholarship Application form is available now for all the students who are pursuing graduate and undergraduate studies in India form an acknowledged institution. The main objective of the foundation is to support the students who need financial aid to complete their higher education. If you are also one of them who are eligible for this scholarship program then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online before the last date through the link which is mention below
Medical: M.B.B.S, M.S, M.D, B.D.S, B.P.T or B.Pharma.
Engineering: B.E, B.Arch., B.Tech (I.I.T).
Commerce: C.A. (CPT Foundation passed), ICWA (Foundation passed), C.S, Executive Programmes, M.B.A from I.I.M
Eligibility Criteria for Bahadurlal Amritlal Jain Charitable Trust Scholarship
- Students must be pursuing their course in any of the course which is mention above
- Parents Income should not be more than INR 6, 00,000 lac P/A.
- Applicants have passed a previous year examination with good score
- The Xerox copy of the documents are required to attach with the form
- Tuition fee Receipt
- Bank passbook
- Annual income certificate
- Mark-sheets Last Year
Selection Mode: Applicants will select on the basis of their weak economic background.
Bahadurlal Amritlal Jain Charitable Trust Scholarship Money
Shortlisted candidates will be awarded according to their course requirement like tuition fee, admission fee etc.
Instruction to Apply for Bahadurlal Amritlal Jain Charitable Trust Scholarship
- Download the application form below.
- Then fill all the essential details in the correct place
- Attach all the essentials documents with recent passport size photographs.
- Sent your filled application along with Rs 30 as cash or postal order to the following address:
B.A Jain Hostel,
151, Kanchan Bag,
Indore – 452001 (M.P)
Focus Point: All interested and eligible students fill the application accurately otherwise department reject the form
Download Application Form