Bahadurlal Amritlal Jain Scholarship
Table of Contents
Latest Update (29/06/2022) – Available Bahadurlal Amritlal Jain Charitable Trust Scholarship Application form. Students who are pursuing graduate and undergraduate studies in India they can fill the application form before the last date.
The main objective of the foundation is to support the students who need financial aid to complete their higher education. If you are also one of them who are eligible for this scholarship program then don’t miss this golden opportunity apply online according to the Notification.
Medical: M.B.B.S, M.S, M.D, B.D.S, B.P.T or B.Pharma.
Engineering: B.E, B.Arch., B.Tech (I.I.T).
Commerce: C.A. (CPT Foundation passed), ICWA (Foundation passed), C.S, Executive Programmes, M.B.A from I.I.M
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- Students must be pursuing their course in any of the course which is mention above
- Parents Income should not be more than INR 6, 00,000 lac P/A.
- Applicants have passed a previous year examination with a good score
- The Xerox copy of the documents are required to attach with the form
- Tuition fee Receipt
- Bank passbook
- Annual income certificate
- Mark-sheets Last Year
Selection Mode: Applicants will select on the basis of their weak economic background.
Bahadurlal Amritlal Jain Charitable Trust Scholarship Money
Shortlisted candidates will be awarded according to their course requirements like tuition fees, admission fee, etc.
How to Apply Online for Bahadurlal Amritlal Jain Charitable Trust Scholarship?
- Download the application form below.
- Then fill all the essential details in the correct place
- Attach all the essentials documents with recent passport size photographs.
- Sent your filled application along with Rs 30 as cash or postal order to the following address:
B.A Jain Hostel,
151, Kanchan Bagh,
Indore – 452001 (M.P)
Focus Point: All interested and eligible students fill the application accurately otherwise department reject the form
Application Form ( Will Soon Available)