Latest News ( 04/08/2020) – The Welfare Team of the Samaj Kayla Vibhag department has issued Assam Scholarship 2020 Online Application form for Pre/Post-Matric courses. All the eligible students fill the Assam Pre/ Post Scholarship Online Form 2020 with all the essential details and attach all important documents before the last date.
Assam Scholarship 2020 List
Assam Pre Matric Scholarship 2020: Check Here
Assam Post Matric Scholarship 2020: Check Here
Combined Merit Scholarship-
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council issues registration form for Combined Merit Scholarship After the declaration result of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Assam every year.
Those candidates will be selected for this Assam Merit Scholarship who have obtained good marks in Higher Secondary Final Examination and also shortlisted according to their secured marks.
Assam Pre/Post-Matric Scholarship Application Form
Dear Candidates!! Here is exhilarating news for those students who are residing in Assam and have some financial problems to continue their further studies because the Government of Assam will soon release Assam Pre/Post-Matric Scholarship Application Form.
We recommended to all our valued students to fill their www.dheassam.gov.in scholarship application form before the last date of submission through the prescribed link which is given below at the end of this page.
All eligible aspirants’ family income should not exceed more than 2 lacs per year and students will have to produce a proof of income of their family in prescribed format before concern department while applying for Assam Scholarship
This is the best opportunity for Assam citizens. Many students are talented but their family condition is not so good so they are unable to continue their studies. The motive of the department for providing scholarships is to give financial support to talented candidates and make them able to fulfill their dreams.
Department will select a definite amount of suitable candidates and provide them Assam scholarship So those candidates who are interested can apply for this scholarship before the last date. Candidates must have the citizenship of Assam. Only those candidates can apply for these scholarships that have the residential proof of Assam.
Eligibility criteria for apply Assam SC/ST/OBC/Minority Scholarship
Only those candidates can apply for this scholarship that is pursuing 10 and 12 and graduation in BSC, BCOM, BA, and posts graduation in MSC, MCOM, MA, And B.ED, M.ED.
- This scholarship is only for those candidates who have residential proof of Assam.
- Candidates should have secured 55% marks in 10 and 12.
- Those candidates who wish to select for this scholarship must contain their date of birth certificates.
- Candidates must have all the documents which are required.
- Candidates must have their school certificates and those who are applying for graduation or post-graduation must have 10 and 12 marks sheets.
- Candidates also have a certificate of their cast.
- Applying candidates also have a domicile.
How you can apply for Assam scholarship
- Firstly candidate visit to the official website of Assam which is WWW.dheassam.gov.in.
- Then read the notification carefully. Check all the details which are given on the web page.
- Fill the form without doing any mistake.
- Attach all the required documents.
Save your registration number for the future.
- keep the print off a hard copy for security.
Go to official link to check more detail